Coronavirus Update – DCD Dancer Support
In light of current public health circumstances, DCD’s support for professional dancers continues, however all dancer support programmes will be delivered remotely via telephone, skype and zoom until further notice.
We will provide further updates should the situation change.
Free Coaching Sessions for Dancers during Covid-19 crisis
We are delighted to be able to offer free Personal and Career Coaching Sessions for all Professional Dancers in April, May and June 2020.
- Free, one hour coaching sessions
- Available to all professional dancers in the UK between 1st April and 30th June 2020
- Totally confidential, one to one sessions with a DCD Coach via Zoom, Skype or phone
- Professional dancers must meet a minimum of one year’s professional experience to be eligible for coaching
- Free sessions usually worth £100 which can be used on top of any sessions you’ve already had
- Never had a DCD coaching session? Try it for free today!
- Available nationwide
Find out more about DCD’s Personal and Career Coaching by clicking here.
Generously supported by the Royal Opera House Benevolent Fund.